Welcome to the Village of Enosburg Falls
Village of Enosburg Falls takes action in response to Coronavirus (COVID‐19)
Our primary focus during this time is the health and well‐being of the general public, our employees, customers, partners, and suppliers. The Village of Enosburg Falls is taking the following actions in order to help ensure continuity of critical municipal services for our residents:
Effective Friday, March 20, 2020, our Offices and Village Facilities will be closed to the public until further notice, this includes 16 Village Drive, 42 Village Drive, 210 Dickinson Avenue and 39 St Albans St. Our employees will continue to work and perform all critical municipal services and can be reached via phone and email.
For our utility customers:
- If you need to report an outage or other service problem, you may continue to call 802‐933‐4443 at any time 24/7.
- If you need to arrange to start or stop utility service or for other account inquiries, please call 802‐933‐4443 between the hours of 7:00am and 4:00pm Monday through Friday, accepting major holidays.
- For your safety and the safety of our employees, we will not be accepting any in‐person payments until further notice.
- Online payments are accepted using Debit Card, Credit Card and ACH, please click on “Pay Utility Bill” above.
- You may mail your payment to: Village of Enosburg Falls, 42 Village Dr, Enosburg Falls, VT 05450
- You may call us to process your Debit Card or Credit Card payment over the phone at 802‐933‐4433 between the hours of 7:00am and 4:00pm Monday through Friday, accepting major holidays.
- Per the order from the Public Utility Commission received on March 18, 2020, we are adhering to the temporary moratorium on involuntary electric disconnections until April 30, 2020.
For other municipal services or questions about deliveries please call 802‐933‐4443.
Attention Village of Enosburg Falls Electric Customers
You may receive a phone call from GreatBlue Research asking to complete a survey on behalf of the electric utility. This is legitimate! We hope you take the time to answer the survey questions and help us serve you better. Calls are being conducted through February 12th. For more information, visit www.greatblueresearch.com. If you have questions or concerns about the survey, please contact Julia Leopold: email@example.com
Village notices, agendas, and minutes of meetings are posted at the following locations:
Community National Bank, 49 Sampsonville Rd.
U.S. Post Office – Enosburg Falls, 34 School St.
Village of Enosburg Falls Office, 16 Village Drive
Our offices are located at 16 Village Drive, Enosburg Falls VT
Hours 7 a.m to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday except legal holidays
Phone 802-933-4443 Fax 802-933-4145
As a convenience for our customers, the Village of Enosburg Falls has chosen Invoice Cloud to process credit card, debit card, and E-Check payments on your behalf. A direct link to Invoice Cloud can be accessed by clicking the yellow “Pay Utility Bill” button at the top right of this page. This will redirect you to Invoice Cloud’s website.
In an effort to improve customer service, and provide greater access to the convenience of online payments, the transaction threshold for credit card/debit card payments has been increased to $300 per transaction with no increase in applicable convenience fees.
Warning: The Village of Enosburg Falls Electric Department does NOT recommend using Doxo for Bill Pay
It has come to our attention that many utility customers have been encouraged to use Doxo, a third-party online bill payment service. Doxo is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Village of Enosburg Falls Electric Department. Despite showing familiar logos, Doxo is not an authorized payment service.
If you choose to use a payment processing vendor other than Invoice Cloud, you choose to do so at your own risk. The Village will not be responsible for any fees associated with the use of payment processing vendors including any reoccurring charges other sites may choose to bill you.
Customers should be aware that payments via a different payment processing vendor may not be immediate and in some cases it may take 3-10 business days or more to be delivered and posted to your account with the village. This could result in late payments and disconnection of your services.
The Official Municipal and Community Website for the Village of Enosburg Falls, Vermont
We would appreciate your input.
If you have comments or questions or notice an error, or
if you would like to have content added, or
if you have photos in and around the Village of Enosburg Falls you’d like to contribute
Please contact the Village Office, (802) 933-4443, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check back often for updated information, community events, agendas, and minutes of the boards and commissions.